Pick up our Sunset Route and All Aboard Fall 2014 Train combo pack in the shop for pre-order and save $8, Ships Saturday!
As part of our Fall Collection, our newest Tee "All Aboard" is available in the shop for purchase! 3 color print features School Bus Yellow, Pale Yellow and Flat white.
We have all been there. How disappointing is it when your favorite We Ride By Train T-shirt becomes faded, shrunk, ripped in the wash, or just plain looked raggedy? Here are 5 tricks you can use to keep your favorite T-shirts looking brand new for years to come:
1. Hand wash the shirt in cold water – Commercial washers are damaging to many t-shirts because the designs are usually silk screened or printed on and the rough treatment that the shirt gets inside a commercial washer destroys the delicate printing. If you hand wash the shirt in cold water with a mild detergent the design will stay looking new and won’t flake, peel or fade.
2. Never put a T-shirt in the dryer – Dryers cause the death of millions of T shirts every year. Even on a low temperature setting commercial dryers can cause T shirts to shrink and the printing to crack and peel off. Always line dry your T-shirts instead of putting them in the dryer.
3. Turn your T-shirts inside out- If you must wash your T-shirts in a commercial washer then you should turn them inside out before you put them in the wash. This will protect the design and printing on the T-shirt from the agitator of the washing machine. Even if you wash the shirt in a commercial washer you should still not put it in the dryer.
4. Splurge on good detergent- When it comes to protecting your clothes not all laundry soaps are created equal. To keep your T-shirts looking as good as possible use high quality detergents that are gentle. Don’t use bleach. If your T shirts are dark use laundry soap that is made for dark clothing.
5. Use a mesh bag – If you have one or two favorite t-shirts that you really don’t want to get faded or ruined in the wash you can buy a special mesh bag that is made for washing lingerie in the commercial washer and use that to wash your T-shirts. It will protect your shirts really well in the washer, but make sure to line dry them afterward.
Our Rough X Rider shirt is now available for purchase in our online shop. Whether you ride the rails, bench, or write your moniker on them, I feel we all have a desire for isolation which inspires our creative thought. With so much digital information bombarding our busy lives, we hope this shirt can remind you about your creative and peaceful side that's just a train ride away.
Our very first shirt design, "get UP" has been restocked! We will be shipping this Saturday and Monday so pick one up in our online shop. Printed on Black "heavyweight" Tees. Thanks for the support! M-4XL $20 plus shipping.
Use promo code: trainwreck20 for 20% off this item right now!
Our "Train Wreck" Shirt is featured on flat black Tee's with a full color print; Printed on Heavy weight 100% cotton shirts pre-washed for minimum shrinkage, they are extremely comfortable and stylish for your daily travel needs by train or by street. We use Eco friendly inks on our DTG printers.
Just in time for 420, be sure to pick one up!
We will be dropping our first hat in mid September! Be on the look out for announcements as these will sell out quick. Flexfit Fitted with 2 colorways will be available. Don't sleep!
We Ride By Train T-shirt Series! We still have some "The Kodak Kid" Tees on sale for $14.95 get yours in the shop!
We Ride By Train is a lifestyle brand with railroad and freight inspired clothing and videos.
Recent Order Ratings
Chris - Supreme quality goods especially for the Money... honestly the most comfortable shirts i now own not to mention the quality of printing on them is 110% no joke! I will with out a doubt be acquiring more goods for WRBT. Further more the added stickers and hand written thank you included in the order is awesome and a most welcome personal touch that just doesnt happen any more when buying prettu much anything... Thanks for keepin it on a top shelf level and provide an awesome shopping experience and equally awesome goods.
Shannon - As always, WRBT is on point. Quick shipment, excellent pieces.. Highly Recommended. #allday
Justin -They are great!! There was a problem with the fit of one of the shirts and the owner responded immediately and sent me a new more expensive to sweatshirt because he didn't have any t shirts my size!!! We ride by train is the best
Pat - Great service all around! This hat is dope and not to mention the slaps and other goodies thrown in! I'm wearing this joint right now! Lol